In this week's newsletter, I said that a special guest and mystery reader would be coming to our classroom on Thursday. The plan has changed, and he/she is coming to visit us TOMORROW!! He/she will be at The Doghouse around 1:00pm. Does anyone have any guesses who it might be? Here are some clues about tomorrow's Mystery Reader...
1. I have been to Mr. Marolt's office many times!
2. My favorite kid's books are by Dr. Seuss.
3. My favorite game to play in gym is dodgeball.
4. My favorite school ever is the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!!! (YAHOOOO!!!)
5. My favorite sports team is the Minnesota Twins.
What do you think Top Dogs?? It will be an **extraordinary** afternoon!
Mrs. Delzer :)