You can follow me @pinterest.com/kdelz! The pictures below are linked to the pins! Enjoy!
1. I follow this sweet teacher named @meetmissparker on Instagram, and she bought a sign with this saying and posted a picture today. I loved it so much I made a poster of it for my blog! Feel free to repin! :)
2. I saw some dog beds when I was shopping that were covered in chevron and I ALMOST bought them, but my brother made me walk away! I think they would be perfect for our Read to Self or Read to Someone time! I was feeling like I wanted to go back to buy them, and then I saw this pin and thought I could make some with the help of my friend Mrs. Schantz! :)
3. I found this pin and pinned it to try later. I am a sucker for sweets! Especially cookie dough! I know these would be really bad for me but they look so yummy!
4. I am totally printing this for my classroom and putting it where the kids check in each day for their morning routines!
5. I love this idea of having one student be the designated "Ask Me" student each day. When kids are tricked on something and the teacher is busy with small group instruction, the "Ask Me" student is the one to go to first! I love it!
6. My friend 3rd grade teacher friend Mrs. Johnson and I are going to make these awesome chairs for our classrooms this year! Mine will have a dog or paw print painted on it, and hers will probably be black with bright stripes or polka dots! Super cute!
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love Reeses. I also LOVE cupcakes and the show Cupcake Wars on Food Network. This cupcake looks like a little piece of heaven! I will definitely be making these this summer! YUMMY!
8. Last pin of the day is, drumroll please:
I love this pin for so many reasons. It will be a mantra in my classroom this year. Choose to Shine. It's simple yet I think it says so much! Do the best you can do! Be the best you can be! :) Plus, it's chevron so you know I am loving it!